MadSci Network's Copyright Matters
To notify us of an alleged copyright infringement found on our web site please
email us or contact our designated agent for
copyright infringement notification:
Third Sector New England
89 South Street
Boston, MA 02111-2670
Be certain to provide the following information:
After receiving notification of an alleged copyright infringement, MacSci Network will remove or disable access to such material pending further review. MadSci Network reserves the right to remove posted materials and to terminate a party's access due to copyright infringement(s).
- Identification of the copyrighted work and the copyright owner.
- Identification of the material you claim infringes the copyrighted work, including its URL.
- Your contact information (name, mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Your signature (physical or electronic).
MadSci Home |
Random Knowledge Generator |
MadSci Archives |
Mad Library |
MAD Labs |
MAD FAQs |
Ask a ? |
Join Us! |
Help Support MadSci
Last modified March 24th, 2001.