Subject: bimetallic plate

Date: Wed Jan 7 00:26:30 1998
Posted by Radu Grigore
Grade level: 10-12
School: 'Gh. Sincai'
City: Bucharest State/Province: N/A
Country: Romania
Area of science: Physics
ID: 884154390.Ph

I've heard there are some devices called bimetallic plates (i hope
this is how it translates in english) which have the property that
at higher temperatures 'creates' an electric current. I'd like
to know what exactly happens.

Current Queue | Current Queue for Physics | Physics archives

Try the links in the MadSci Library for more information on Physics. MadSci Home

MadSci Home | Information | Search | Random Knowledge Generator | MadSci Archives | Mad Library | MAD Labs | MAD FAQs | Ask a ? | Join Us! | Help Support MadSci

MadSci Network,

Page generated by MODERATOR_1.2b: Tools for Ask-An-Expert websites.
© 1997 Enigma Engines for a Better Universe: We are forever combustible, ever compatible.