|MadSci Network: Chemistry|
The best approach to your question would be to say that this dilute solution retains the same properties as the concentrated solution but to a lesser extent. The vapors of hydrogen fluoride that come from the solution are harmful, but they will build to a toxic level more slowly because of their lower concentration. It would still be dangerous to work with it in an area that is not well ventilated, because the vapors could build to a toxic level. I presume that you know what the specific effects are from your information on the concentrated material. Effects from physical contact would likewise be less. The severity of burns and tissue damage would be less. But, it is still very important that skin be protected (rubber gloves etc.) and that any accidental contact be dealt with immediately.
Try the links in the MadSci Library for more information on Chemistry.