MadSci Network: Physics

Subject: Term for plasma returning to gaseous state?

Date: Sat Feb 20 16:55:02 1999
Posted by Gene Baker
Grade level: undergrad School: alomar College
City: San Diego State/Province: CA Country: US
Area of science: Physics
ID: 919551302.Ph

A substance will melt or freeze or boil or condense as it 
changes state between solid, liquid and gas.  What is the term 
for a gas going into plasma state and for plasma going to a gas 
state?  Thank you.

Re: Term for plasma returning to gaseous state?

Current Queue | Current Queue for Physics | Physics archives

Try the links in the MadSci Library for more information on Physics.

MadSci Home | Information | Search | Random Knowledge Generator | MadSci Archives | Mad Library | MAD Labs | MAD FAQs | Ask a ? | Join Us! | Help Support MadSci

MadSci Network,
© 1995-1999. All rights reserved.