MadSci Network: Zoology

Re: What do you call the soft skin under a chicken's beak?

Date: Sun Aug 22 14:43:04 1999
Posted By: Steven Williams, Staff, Special Education, none
Area of science: Zoology
ID: 934919625.Zo

Hi Greg,

I think what your daughter is refering to is called the wattle.  Here is a 
link to a page with loads of chicken information.

Hope this helps,


Current Queue | Current Queue for Zoology | Zoology archives

Try the links in the MadSci Library for more information on Zoology.

MadSci Home | Information | Search | Random Knowledge Generator | MadSci Archives | Mad Library | MAD Labs | MAD FAQs | Ask a ? | Join Us! | Help Support MadSci

MadSci Network,
© 1995-1999. All rights reserved.