MadSci Network: Genetics

Subject: What are blue rings around brown eyes called?

Date: Sat Oct 2 09:30:47 1999
Posted by Beverly Watson
Grade level: grad (non-science) School: SNU
City: Oklahoma City State/Province: Ok Country: USA
Area of science: Genetics
ID: 938871047.Ge

I work with a black man who has vivid blue rings around his brown 
eyes---he says all he knows is that they happen infrequently in African 
Americans---how do they happen?  What are they called?  What is the rate of 

Re: What are blue rings around brown eyes called?

Current Queue | Current Queue for Genetics | Genetics archives

Try the links in the MadSci Library for more information on Genetics.

MadSci Home | Information | Search | Random Knowledge Generator | MadSci Archives | Mad Library | MAD Labs | MAD FAQs | Ask a ? | Join Us! | Help Support MadSci

MadSci Network,
© 1995-1999. All rights reserved.