MadSci Network: Physics

Subject: there is an experiment called

Date: Sat May 13 11:38:04 2000
Posted by No name entered.
Grade level: 7-9 School: No school entered.
City: No city entered. State/Province: No state entered. Country: No country entered.
Area of science: Physics
ID: 958232284.Ph

I took a cup then stacked on a plate, then stood up a paper towel roll on 
top of that, and then put the golf ball on the paper towel roll. Then, I 
took a brrom and stepped on the bristles and pulled the handle back, and 
let it go and it hit the plate and the plate a paper towel roll moved and 
the golf ball fell into the cup. What happend?

Re: there is an experiment called

Current Queue | Current Queue for Physics | Physics archives

Try the links in the MadSci Library for more information on Physics.

MadSci Home | Information | Search | Random Knowledge Generator | MadSci Archives | Mad Library | MAD Labs | MAD FAQs | Ask a ? | Join Us! | Help Support MadSci

MadSci Network,
© 1995-2000. All rights reserved.