MadSci Network: Physics

Subject: Vacuum energy and energy using permanent magnets

Date: Wed Nov 29 14:15:20 2000
Posted by Gaby Mazzawi
Grade level: nonaligned School: No school entered.
City: Tel-Aviv State/Province: No state entered. Country: Israel
Area of science: Physics
ID: 975525320.Ph

I saw a design that looked like a four-winding transformer with a magnet in the core frame. The inventor claims it generates energy from *active vacuum*, although the device itself is not placed in vacuum. The design is at Of-course, I did not take it seriously, until I noticed the inventor published a reference to the department of energy (DOE) site and when I visited it, I saw that an article about it there as well!! Even more, the DOE (A respected organization), mentioned that device as a perpetual motion machine that draws energy from vacuum by *creating a dipole and extracting electricity from it without destroying it*. I don't know what that means. I saw no connection between the drawing of the design and what it was claimed to do. Any idea what this can be?

Re: Vacuum energy and energy using permanent magnets

Current Queue | Current Queue for Physics | Physics archives

Try the links in the MadSci Library for more information on Physics.

MadSci Home | Information | Search | Random Knowledge Generator | MadSci Archives | Mad Library | MAD Labs | MAD FAQs | Ask a ? | Join Us! | Help Support MadSci

MadSci Network,
© 1995-2000. All rights reserved.