MadSci Network: Physics

Re: Were can I find a nuclear physicist to interview for a school project?

Date: Thu May 1 12:15:12 2003
Posted By: Benn Tannenbaum, AAAS/APS Congressional Science Fellow
Area of science: Physics
ID: 1051389554.Ph

Dear Andrew,

I would first try to contact the public affairs department at the San 
Onofre nuclear power plant in San Clemente, CA. If they can't help you, 
perhaps the public affairs department of Southern California Edison. The 
last step would be to call the Department of Nuclear Engineering at 
Berkeley (alas, the closest one I could find). The number for the last 
one is 510 - 642-5010.

Good luck!

Current Queue | Current Queue for Physics | Physics archives

Try the links in the MadSci Library for more information on Physics.

MadSci Home | Information | Search | Random Knowledge Generator | MadSci Archives | Mad Library | MAD Labs | MAD FAQs | Ask a ? | Join Us! | Help Support MadSci

MadSci Network,
© 1995-2003. All rights reserved.