MadSci Network: Physics

Subject: terminology - reverse sublimation?

Posted by No name given.
Grade level: 7-9
School: Stiern middle School
City: Bakersfield State/Province: CA
Country: USA
Area of science: Physics
The change of phase from solid to gas is called SUBLIMATION. The question is 
what is its reverse called? (i.e. gas turning directly to a solid without a 
liquid phase in between).

Re: terminology - reverse sublimation?

Current Queue | Current Queue for Physics | Physics archives

Try the links in the MadSci Library for more information on Physics. MadSci Home

MadSci Network