|MadSci Network: Medicine|
First of all, I am assuming that a person would only want to make themselves throw up to rid their body of a toxin that they had just eaten. The best way to do that is with a medication called Epicac. This is a medication that caretakers of small children keep just in case their child swallows a poison or toxin. Persistent vomiting can lead to dehydration, electrolyte imbalances and erosion of the lining of the esophagus and mouth.
Try the links in the MadSci Library for more information on Medicine.