Chiquita turned 60 in 2004.
In adhesive ecstacy, I offer you a growing selection of self-made stickers..
- Click on icons to open .jpg files with 4x4 arrays of the sticker facades.
- Save the files.
- (Optional) For better wear and appropriate sticker *sheen,* cover front side with contact paper or plasticy material.
- Coat back with glue or double-sided tape.
- Cut out oval designs. (Alas, oval punches not readily available.)
- Stick to available surface(s), fruit preferred.
Cha! Cha! .. Chu! Chu! .. CHi! CHi! .. !!BAZANISTA!!
Marvin ((c) 1992, Banjo Ruthless Creations).
Mervin (inverse Marvin).
Additions welcome with what you have at hand. Icons. D-Zines. Mervo-Forms. &c..
Information from the field as to use, hardiness and mass appeal, highly desired.
What were your experiences?
(I do not post bond.)
Designs Copyright © 1994 Banjo Ruthless Creations, unless otherwise stated.
Not for sale or profit of any sort.