The Meaning of Accentuation
- Norwegians slash their O's when they don't want a word to mean anything.
- Bavarian Motor Works implemented the Û(beta) to simulate the hissing of air from the tires of Mercedes Benz.
- The gestapo invented the umlaut for world monitoring.
- The French Resistance invented the circumflex to circumvent the umlaut.
- The cedilla represents the vestigal remains of a G in the letter C.
- Accent aigu et accent grave signify Paris' construction on sewers and graves.
- ~ was implemented to satisfy cubist demands for artistry in their language.
- Icelanders slashed their d's to rid their country of Danes.
- Aw was placed on the Swedish navy for use as floatation after the sinking of the warship Vasa.