MadSci Network: Chemistry

Subject: Electrically sensitive paint

Date: Thu Aug 6 17:32:11 1998
Posted by Paul Zigouras
Grade level: undergrad
School: Bridgewater State College
City: Brockton State/Province: MA
Country: USA
Area of science: Chemistry
ID: 902442731.Ch

Is there any type of paint (conductive or otherwise) that can change color, simply by running current through the paint? If you know of such a paint, can you provide me with the manufacturer? (ie, DOW, DuPont, PPG...) If not, can one be easily made?

Re: Electrically sensitive paint

Current Queue | Current Queue for Chemistry | Chemistry archives

Try the links in the MadSci Library for more information on Chemistry. MadSci Home

MadSci Home | Information | Search | Random Knowledge Generator | MadSci Archives | Mad Library | MAD Labs | MAD FAQs | Ask a ? | Join Us! | Help Support MadSci

MadSci Network,
© 1995-1998. All rights reserved.