MadSci Network: Chemistry

Subject: Calver II indicator, Is there another name ,How to locate?

Date: Fri Oct 22 16:13:47 1999
Posted by LVchemist
Grade level: 10-12 School: No school entered.
City: Lasvegas State/Province: Nv Country: No country entered.
Area of science: Chemistry
ID: 940623227.Ch

Years ago I used an indicator for calcium indication in water solutions  I 
think its name was calver II. It was solid small grains and put directly in 
to the sample. I have ask supply houses , they know of none . There must be 
another name or I,am not spelling it correctly. please help thanks.

Re: Calver II indicator, Is there another name ,How to locate?

Current Queue | Current Queue for Chemistry | Chemistry archives

Try the links in the MadSci Library for more information on Chemistry.

MadSci Home | Information | Search | Random Knowledge Generator | MadSci Archives | Mad Library | MAD Labs | MAD FAQs | Ask a ? | Join Us! | Help Support MadSci

MadSci Network,
© 1995-1999. All rights reserved.