MadSci Network: General Biology

Subject: What is a group of bats called?

Date: Wed Jul 14 11:46:04 1999
Posted by Eric Osman
Grade level: undergrad School: N/A
City: Scholls State/Province: Oregon Country: USA
Area of science: General Biology
ID: 931970764.Gb

A friend of mine is trying to find out what the collective word 
for bats is.  You know, "Gaggle" of geese, "Flock" of birds.  I'm 
guessing it is "Colony".


- Eric Osman

Re: What is a group of bats called?

Current Queue | Current Queue for General Biology | General Biology archives

Try the links in the MadSci Library for more information on General Biology.

MadSci Home | Information | Search | Random Knowledge Generator | MadSci Archives | Mad Library | MAD Labs | MAD FAQs | Ask a ? | Join Us! | Help Support MadSci

MadSci Network,
© 1995-1999. All rights reserved.