MadSci Network: General Biology

Re: What is a group of bats called?

Date: Wed Jul 14 20:02:42 1999
Posted By: Eric Maass, MadSci Admin
Area of science: General Biology
ID: 931970764.Gb

Yes, you are right, Eric - a group of bats is called a colony. Here are a couple 
of examples of this usage of the terminology:

Current Queue | Current Queue for General Biology | General Biology archives

Try the links in the MadSci Library for more information on General Biology.

MadSci Home | Information | Search | Random Knowledge Generator | MadSci Archives | Mad Library | MAD Labs | MAD FAQs | Ask a ? | Join Us! | Help Support MadSci

MadSci Network,
© 1995-1999. All rights reserved.